End of Life Services
Marches Home Care has provided specialist end of life care and palliative care to many Service Users and those with terminal illnesses. We recognise that it is important to people that they have the choice to remain at home in comfortable surroundings and we are committed to providing services that offer this choice, sensitively and responsively at times of need.
- Work in partnership with other agencies as this helps to provide seamless services and minimise the intrusion into the Service User'S life.
- Respond quickly to requests for end of life care services and adjust the service as required as the Service User'S needs change.
- We provide assessment and planning for the end of life care service involving all affected parties. Ensuring you are able to make choices and decisions about the care received.
- We have built excellent relationships with palliative care professionals and utilise the advice we are given during the assessment process and throughout the care service.
- Provide support for family members.
- Staff will support Service Users respectfully to meet their needs for dignity, privacy and comfort.